PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY DO OVER LAB
We are a fashion company where we sell products, our own designs, some of them are sustainable and second-hand, among others.
To promote the commercialization of our products we have created an E-Commerce platform to facilitate the purchase of them by our consumers.
Establish the criteria for the collection, storage, use, circulation and deletion of personal data processed by www.dooverlab.com
DO OVER LAB , declares that it guaranteed to the rights of privacy, intimacy and good name in the processing of personal data, and consequently all its actions will be governed by the principles of legality, purpose, freedom, truthfulness or quality, transparency, access and restricted circulation, security and confidentiality .
All people who, in the exercise of commercial or work activities, provide any type of information or personal data, will be able to know, update and rectify it.
This policy applies to all personal information of users.
Do Over Lab only collects the personal data provided directly by the USER to your registration, and in order to:
- Send you commercial information about offers, promotions and other data that motivates you to use L A PLATFORM.
- Sending information, advertising, marketing, among others.
The personal data stored for the registration of the USER will be kept for the purposes of archiving, proof of the contractual relationship, execution of balances pending payment and the sending of commercial information related to the service offered on THE PLATFORM . Due to this, Do Over Lab may preserve the following USER information:
- Identification information: For example, name, address, landline or mobile phone number, NIT, citizenship, immigration card, passport or identity card, email address, address.
- Bank and payment information: For example, credit card information, account number, etc.
In accordance with current regulations on personal, private and sensitive data, DO OVER LAB will use said information solely and exclusively to fulfill the functions and obligations described above, as well as those derived from our contractual obligations.
OBLIGATIONS IN FRONT OF THE HOLDER .
It will be the user who, at the time of carrying out any type of act or legal business through THE PLATFORM . The HOLDER may expressly or tacitly state through the use of THE PLATFORM, their consent to the policy for the handling of said information. However, it will be required that this consent be free, prior, express and informed of the owner of the personal data for the treatment of these, except in the cases expressly authorized by law.
The owner may express your authorization in the following way: (i) in writing, and (ii) upon formalizing your entry into THE PLATFORM . The authorization may be provided by the owner, who must sufficiently prove his identity; by the titleholder’s successors, who must prove such quality; The representative and / or attorney-in-fact of the owner, after accreditation of the representation or power of attorney.
RIGHTS OF THE HOLDER REGARDING YOUR DATA
All USERS are holders of personal data, as well as their heirs or attorneys-in-fact, who may exercise the following rights:
- Know, update, rectify and request the Elimination of the data held by the company.
- Be informed of the uses that are being given to your data.
- Present the respective complaints and claims.
- Revoke the authorization provided to the company for the use of data.
- Others established by law.
DUTIES OF DO OVER LAB
The following will be duties towards USER :
- Request authorization User’s action for the treatment of their data in the respective databases, and inform them of the use that will be given to it.
- Recognize the exercise of the fundamental right of habeas data.
- Use the information in conditions of maximum security to prevent its loss, manipulation, adulteration or fraudulent use.
- Update or rectify the information when so requested by the user who owns it.
- Others established by law.
The USER , directly or through duly authorized persons, may consult their personal data at any time and especially whenever there are changes in the INFORMATION TREATMENT POLICIES . To do this, you must send a written request to the email email@example.com stating such intention.
The owner or his heirs who consider that the information contained in a database should be subject to correction, updating or deletion, or when they notice the alleged breach of any of the duties, they may file a claim which will be managed as follows:
- The claim will be formulated by means of a request addressed to the person responsible for the Treatment, with the identification of the Holder, the description of the facts that give rise to the claim, the address, and accompanying the documents that you want to enforce. If the claim is incomplete, the interested party will be required within five (5) days after receiving the claim to correct the faults. After two (2) months from the date of the request, without the applicant submitting the required information, it will be understood that the claim has been withdrawn.
Email: dooverlab @ gmail.com
Additionally, you can carry out these requirements through the “contact us” established and enabled on our website.
- Once the complete claim is received, it will be included in the database in a non-specific term. greater than two (2) business days a legend that says “claim in process” and the reason for this. Said legend must be maintained until the claim is decided.
- The maximum term to attend the claim will be fifteen (15) business days from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to attend the claim within said term, the interested party will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which their claim will be addressed, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term.
- A complaint can only be filed with the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce once the consultation or claim process has been exhausted before the person responsible for the Treatment or Person in Charge of the Treatment.
This policy applies from the date of publication.